Southwest Florida Employment Law Blog
2013 HR Law & Solutions: Registration Now Open!
We are so excited to announce that registration for the 2013 HR Law & Solutions seminar is now open! The seminar is set for March 19, 2013, at the Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa. Topics and speakers include:
- Legislative and Case Law Update presented by Robert Shearman, Esq. and John Agnew, Esq.
- Strategies and Best Practices for Handling Workplace Investigations presented by John Potanovic, Esq.
- Breakout Session #1, Latest Developments in Immigration Law presented by Tulio Suarez, Esq.
- Breakout Session #2, What’s New in the Workers’ Compensation Arena presented by Cora Molloy, Esq., David Roos, Esq., and Michael McCabe, Esq.
- HR – Keepers of the Culture: Creating a Workplace of High Performance, Quality and Excellence, presented by Guest Speaker Chip Madera
- Employment Law IQ: Test Your Knowledge and Issue Spotting Abilities presented by Vicki Sproat, Esq. and Suzanne Boy, Esq.
Though we know we have a tall order to surpass last year's 20th Anniversary HR Law & Solutions, we have a great line up and, of course, a few fun surprises as well. Last year was a record-breaking year with over 300 attendees -- we hope you all will help us exceed that this year! Click here to download the brochure. Click here to register. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
3451 Bonita Bay Boulevard
Sanibel, Florida 33957
Naples, Florida 34108
*by appointment only