I am excited to announce we have just opened registration for the 20th Anniversary of our HR Law & Solutions Seminar! The seminar is March 27 at Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa. Topics and speakers include:
- Employment Law and Legislative Update presented by Attorneys Robert Shearman and John Agnew
- First Report of Injury: Best Practices to Save Your Bottom Line presented by Attorneys Cora Molloy and David Roos
- DHS/DOL Immigration Audits: Is Your Company Ready? presented by Board Certified Immigration Lawyer Tulio Suarez
- Dealing with the Retaliation Claim Boom presented by Board Certified Employment Lawyer John Potanovic
- Employment Law IQ: Test Your Knowledge and Issue Spotting Abilities presented by Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer Vicki Sproat and Attorney Suzanne Boy
- It’s Not the Fruit, It’s the Root presented by guest speaker Sean Carter, Humorist at Law.
Also, as I teased in my Save the Date post, we have some fun surprises up our sleeves, including a surprise guest and a special 20th Anniversary celebration! Download the seminar brochure here. Click here to register. Can’t wait to see you all!